From: Lance
Sent: Jun 14, 2013 10:21 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] [OT] congenital peritoneopericardial diaphragmatic hernia

Hi Kat,

That's good advice. As far as I know, Ember has done well with anesthesia. She's had two dentals in the last three years, and she was anesthetized for the CT scan two weeks ago. However, the stress of surgery is another consideration.

Since Ember is doing reasonably well (other than a URI she might have right now), it might be prudent to take care of the hernia since she is showing symptoms of it. Unfortunately, it's a lot to think about. I'm hoping to talk to her primary vet today to discuss this some more.

Lance