Hi Lee,

               I tried to send you a private email, but I guess it went astray. If you could email me privaely with Karen's full name and a delivery address, I can help with food.

Margo

-----Original Message-----
From: Lee Evans
Sent: Aug 8, 2013 12:22 PM
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org"
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Desperate Rescuer

Great idea! I have a PayPal account which I need because I work from online in several different types of jobs and companies (independent contractor) so be sure to earmark it for Community Cats. That way I will be able to give her whatever donations come in. If you could post on Facebook, that would be even more of a help. My Facebook page is under my online name at a company I have been working for over 10 years and I'm not allowed to use it for private purposes. I don't have a FB page of my own. Facebook Phobia? Thanks again. I will get the info together and send it to you at your private email address.

Spay and Neuter your cats and dogs and your weird relatives and nasty neighbors too!