Yes, I'm not a big fan of fb either but am active on there for animal
purposes and it does seem to be the best way to find help these days.

Send me the info & I will share it, if you can send any pics of the cats
(of course that won't disclose her feeding location), I can post with a pic
in hopes that  might help:)