2 things I can think of right away, does he get enough water and try some apple
cider vinegar, not th ovcer processed stuff, get Bragg's, shake it up and add a
few drops to his water.
I have gone thru this with both males and females.  Doesn't always work,
sometimes I get it started too late.  Try a good food (Blue Buffalo or
Wellness) and add 1 can of warm water to each can.  This way he gets enough
water and the warm water makes it smell more to entice him to eat.
Time to get back to the vet.