Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 2:20 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] campaign to get an felv cat to sanctuary

You do have to be careful when choosing a place for your cats. I have one, Rustic Hollow and they have provisions for FELV cats. They do ask you give a set fee per cat per year of expected life. It is not bad considering they have 6 or 7 houses for the cats with outdoor caticos. They will provide the food your cats are used to, even my Blue Buffalo or Wellness. I wouldn't even mind retiring there to one of the houses as a live in caretaker. I have no family and I would have more than enough cats to love.