Good info Margo.  You definitely have to hydrate and keep hydrating quickly
Jennifer and force feed if necessary.  Keep Amoxcillan (sp) on hand at the
very least but I suggest talk to your vet and buy/keep several different
types on hand with his/her help on determining which to start and when.
 Good luck.