Praying someone takes this little one. FELV+ is not a death sentence.

On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 3:22 PM, Lance wrote:

I’m in Fort Smith, but I can’t take anyone in right now. I’ll do some checking with my limited contacts and see if I come up with an option. If the woman would like to talk to an FeLV+ owner, I’d be happy to email or call. On Nov 9, 2013, at 2:30 PM, Gloria B. Lane <gbl...@aristotle.net> wrote:

A friend's mother has taken in an FELV cat in Ft Smith, Arkansas. They found out when she was on the table being spayed. Her daughter talked her out of euthanizing the kitty.

I told her I'd help look for a home for this kitty. Lance, are you still in that area? I know there used to be a Missouri rescue, also, that took FELV cats, too.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Gloria