Hi everyone,

I just noticed my 10 year old FeLV cat, Krammer, has uneven pupils. He had
a winky/weepy eye a couple of weeks ago for a few days, where he had some
drainage and one eye was squinty with a smaller pupil. It cleared up on
it's own after a few days (I give him lysine). A day or two ago it came
back, this time the other eye (if I recall correctly). The affected eye is
squinty, third eyelid shows a little, and one pupil is small while the
other pupil looks normal.  I'm not sure if this is just a herpes flare up,
or something else. He first tested positive about 6 months ago. I found the
term anisocoria while searching this list archives. Gonna research a little
more.

Second question:
One of my 8 month old FeLV kittens, Shmoo, began having what I would call
labored or heavy breathing 2 days ago. I can see his sides and nose moving
as he breathes. He is a little less active, and last night he
coughed/wheezed a little and his paw pads, usually pink (he's a white cat),
looked slightly purple, like he's not getting enough oxygen. He looked pink
again this morning. Gonna take him in, but wanted to mention it here too in
case anyone has input.

Thanks,
Katherine