it sounds like she has taken quite a few cats just from people you are
associated with. That would be a concern to me. Maybe taking too many. These
places really need secondary people overseeing finances & day to day
operations. There is one well known rescue I know of that has a fb page & was
featured on the Halo Pets site,. I have a friend who drove 10 hrs to take a dog
there. She returned home with the dog. She said there was no way she could
leave it there. Lesson learned. Be really carefil & always make sure you visit
the place in person. She may be great, but you really can't tell unless you go
there.

Beth

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android