Hi everyone,
I have a 4 month old calico that just retested for a FIV+ original test and
this week she tested FIV- and FeLV+.  I have 7 other cats and have done
rescue/foster work the last 3 yrs.  We are waiting on IFA results now.  I was
reading the archives and read something about supplements to promote oral
health/for stomatitis (?) now I can't seem to find that post.  Can someone help
me with that info?  Am waiting on labs now to decide on course of treatment.
Currently on Immunostim drops and Lysine treats.
Thanks, Susan