Awesome! Thanks for that link and the note about the expense! I, too, might look into a mass vaccination day.

Marsha

Margo wrote: Shelley, It is now available; http://www.merial.com/EN/PressRoom/PressRelease/Pages/Merial-Introduces-PUREVAX%C2%AE-Feline-Rabies-3-YR-Vaccine.aspx I don't think most Vets will carry it. The Vets will have to charge $60-70 for it, and that probaby won't fly with most clients. I talked to my Vet about it, and we came to the conclusion that they would likely not use the full tray before it expired, and even I understand that that's too much expense. I am considering asking if she can buy one full tray and come out and do a mass vaccine day for me. HTH Margo