NO! do do Neuter him! the stress of hormones on his body is more
suppressing to his immune system that is already very low due to the virus.
Im working with the rescue and vets i can provide vet email you can ask her
opinion. I do have 3 of the 6 m old that are Positive , they need to be
kept inside because there immune system may not fight off all sicknesses
that they may catch outdoor even tho they got all the vacc that is
recommended. email me for any questions.

Thank you

Marta Makowski