Are they positive for FIV or leukemia?  Cats can live a very long life with FIV.
Amy
      From: barbe berbes <berbe...@gmail.com>
 To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
 Sent: Thursday, January 1, 2015 4:28 PM
 Subject: [Felvtalk] Newly adopted sick babies. Help

I have recently adopted  a mommy/son family both tested positive for feline
aids(which is why I adopted them).  I realize theirlifespan is limited and want
to give them the best care  & love possible. Love comes easy however I don't
know anything about the disease nor how  to treat it, what signs to look for
that may be a red light for immediate vet trip or new treatment. I am 59 and
have plenty of love and time to devote to my new babies.  Please help me with
websites, advice and ANY other information to help my little lovelies. Thank
you for hearing my plea. God bless all who are fortunate enough to share
moments with kitties who if left in shelters would have a lonely hard short
life.
Barbe Freppon
berbe...@gmail.com