I appreciate your thoughts. I told my parents that sub-q fluids might be
required. The vet might get us something like that tomorrow.

The good news is that Callie’s scruff didn’t tent, so it doesn’t appear that
she’s badly dehydrated. My mom is giving her between 5-9 ml of water every two
hours. I hope that will help keep her fluids up enough until her vet visit
tomorrow morning.