Hi N.E.,
I lost an 8 month old FeLV+ kitten to anemia. He was at 13% PCV. It was
non-regenerative. I gave him an iron supplement (Lixotinic) twice daily for
about a month. He still had a good appetite and did Ok for a while, but
declined, and we euthanized him about a 4-6 weeks after he first started
showing symptoms of anemia (listlessness, weight loss, pale gums, scraggly
fur). He was

My adult cat was slightly anemic when he first got sick with FeLV. We gave
him a series of 3-4 injections of LTCI T-cyte plus daily assist-feeding,
and he improved after a couple of months. He now gets LTCI once a month as
an immune booster (it's about $50 per shot). But, he has not had FeLV his
whole life.

I'm so sorry about your baby. I know the feeling of hopelessness, but try
to cherish your time together now. Just being there and caring for him is
already so helpful. You can also try feeding him chicken livers blended w/
a little water, to help boost his iron. Thanks for caring for him.

Katherine