From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Kelley
Sent: September-29-15 6:54 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Little Girl Coco

By the way, various vets have told me regarding mixing vaccinated negatives and
positives everything from "FELV is so contagious that if a positive cat licks a
blade of grass and your negative cat comes along and licks the same blade of
grass they will be infected" to "it's no big deal."  So at this point I have to
wonder how much good "a vet told me" is.

Sent from my iPhone