From: Amani Oakley
Sent: Oct 19, 2015 12:22 PM
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org"
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Merlot

Then get the Winstrol ASAP. My cat was in an oxygen tent and his haemotocrit was down to 5 before I got the Winstrol into him.

The abdominal pain sounds more like FIP, to be honest, but I have a FIP cat who also responded remarkably to the Winstrol, so same advice. Call the vet today and speak to him about getting the Winstrol right away. I understand that it can be injected though I have never done that. If the vet is able, starting with an injection might give Merlot a faster boost.

Amani