My kitty had 6 teeth extracted in February because of gum pain. They have
healed well but the best way for him to eat is pureed wet food. I have a
Cuisinart hand-held immersion blender that makes it easy to blend a can of
food with water making it like a pureed soup. He just laps it right up and
it doesn't hurt his gums.