I'm so sorry, Marsha. Thanks for sharing his story. It is so unfair that
they don't have more time in this world but he had a wonderful life thanks
to you.

I lost Jazz a few weeks ago and I've found bittersweet comfort in
remembering his silly, happy personality. I hope Brock visits you soon, but
you should know he's always close by.

Katherine