I can't take credit <G>. I learned of it many years ago from a list, probably
the big Feline CRF list. At the time I had a CRF Cat who was REALLY tough, but
I soon found it was invaluable when dealing with my clowder of feral/hard stray
colony. The fencing on their enclosure worked just fine :)

Margo