From: ROBERT CHAPEL
Sent: Jun 1, 2016 8:32 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Can we help this woman

Looks like my most  recent idea is a bust ....  I get the impression from the last posts I see that she is WITH her animals in this motel.....

There really are NO rescue groups in her vicinity that would hold on to her animals until she got better settled??   That is SO sad....  there are quite a few up here that would do it....as well as shelters that will NOT kill them as long as she takes them back in a reasonable amount of time...

You folks are phenomenal in what you are doing for this woman.... I'll contribute what I can....