Rachel...

Your little girl sounds like an adorable little hellion....and likely still small enough that her nighttime " Zooms" are not going to end up with the house Wrecked.... Like Ardy.... I have had a number of times now that I swear I want to kill my 9mo old ( Magellin...  " Jelly")  He weighs FAR too much to be zooming around the house like an 8 week old kitten but that is exactly what he does( he's doing it now as I type this note and he is driving me CRAZY)  Up over the bed...over the computer...up to the top of the Dresser...knocks EVERYTHING off..back to the floor.... imagines he sees something well ahead and takes off like a shot into the living room....over the sofa...across the windows... back again...into the kitchen where he knocks the pots and pans to the floor....THEN when I finally catch him he looks at me with that.... " Yeah..and?? " look almost as if to say...." What did you expect... I'm a CAT!!! "      Per Harry,  I used to have an unbelieveably affectionate tortie years ago who would take up residence on my chest EVERY night after I fell asleep....  I'd invariably wake up in the middle of the night to her " bisquit" making near my neck and my eyes would open to this little face mere inches from my own...Happy as could be, purring away and kneading to beat the band....  her claws stung but the whole thing was SO damn cute that I simply let her keep it up and ultimately fell back to sleep....   I think that is the actual barometer of when you have been transformed into a " cat person" when you are willing to endure the little discomforts of their " misbehaviors " ( that are generally simply "cat" behaviors) because you so appreciate their " catness ".....( BTW... that is not to say that I don't get outrageously irritated at times when he destroys some bit of the household in his Zeal...eg... My Patio door screens are virtually useless as a bug deterrent due to his discovery that climbing to the top of the screen and yowling will get me to the porch to let him back in....( I'm fortunate to live on the second floor of my condo complex and CAN allow my Kitties a taste of the outdoors without worrying about them taking off or contacting other cats or critters)....  I love to watch them enjoying themselves laying out in the sun and try to imagine that the sun is somehow ridding their body of the FeL Virus ( Fastasy of course but a nice thought)....  enjoy your new Kittens...  Harry will be as fond of them , over time, as you are if he has a heart...