Ashley,
My older FeLV boy gets seasonal allergies from April - November where he
has wheezing and chest congestion (No sneezing or watery eyes/nose). He's
been x-rayed for asthma a couple of times but not found much. I give him
lysine but he still has some coughing.

Sorry to hear about your little buddy! Hope he feels better soon. Glad he's
still doing well at age 2.