*From:* Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] *On Behalf Of
*swacht1...@comcast.net
*Sent:* Thursday, July 07, 2016 11:39 AM
*To:* felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
*Subject:* [Felvtalk] messages

Haven’t seen anything from FeLV in ages – been on it for over a year –
updated regularly – now what

Sandy
“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us
guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

"I always thought someone should do something about that...then I realized
I'm that someone"