Hi all,

         Anybody have an FeLV+ who is also Hyperthyroid? He's in the "grey
area" results wise, but symptoms of weight loss an greatly increased appetite
fit. His liver values are also increased, but not too bad...yet.

         I always said any Hyper-t cat I had would get them the radioactive
iodine treatment. But, would the stress be too much for my boy?

         Mako is 15, diagnosed FeLV+ in 2013. His only symptom has been
anisocoria, and that cleared. He is also a struvite crystal former, and has
blocked twice, 2004 and 2009.

         He has always been an agreeable cat, but his last Vet visit he
struggled so hard at the attempted blood draw that they stopped. Monday he got
Gabapentin before they tried again and it calmed him enough that they got blood.

         Drug-wise he gets 2.5 mgs faotidie EOD, and low does interferon every
other week.

Any thoughts welcome...

Margo and Mako