From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lorelli
Sent: September-15-16 6:55 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] non regenerative anaemia

Hi all
My cat Sherpa is 18months old and Felv+.  10 days ago she was diagnosed with
severe non regenerative anaemia.  Haemocrit 12.7%.  She has been trying hard,
eating well and even hunting moths but went downhill 2 days ago. I was all set
to euthanase her today when I stumbled across the comments on Winstrol.  My vet
was willing to try something similar as she couldn't get Winstrol in the UK.
She injected her with Laurabolin today.

Did the Winstrol help cats with non regenerative anaemia?  Are there any
helpful articles on it out there?

Also how long should I give it before I decide if it is working or not?  I
don't want to prolong her suffering.

She is still alert and trying to live but off her food now.  Vet has given her
Mirtazapine that may help that.  She is also on Veraflox for suspected
mycoplasma infection and Loxicom for fever.
Any advice out there please?
Thanks,

Lorelli