From: Tina Terrell
Sent: Oct 8, 2016 3:13 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Lost Hodor

Hello ! Can anyone tell me if Inteferon is available? My vet doesnt carry it due to expense.
Thank you so much!
Tina

On Oct 8, 2016 2:11 PM, "Amani Oakley" <aoak...@oakleylegal.com> wrote:

Liz, I am so very very sorry. My heart aches for you. At least you know how much you did for Hodor, and he knew how adored he was. So few cats get to be so happy and cherished, even for a short time.

Amani