From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
gidge...@aol.com
Sent: January-11-17 12:31 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Omega 3s

I'm sure this won't be allowed, but I must try anyways as I cannot express how
important it is to put your cats on an omega 3 supplement.  Moxxor is 100%
pure.  Green-lip mussel oil, grapeseed oil and kiwifruitseed oil.  No
preservatives, pesticides, GMOs, Mercury, PCBs, or excipients of any kind.  My
two FeLV cats are on Moxxor and knock on wood have been doing well.  They also
take the Rx Vitamins for Pets ~ Liquid Immuno.  All natural.  For Moxxor,
please please come join my FB page at
https://www.facebook.com/moxxorforabetterlife/    to learn more about this.  I
swear by it for both me and for my two girls.

Nancy