From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
debbie.ka...@comcast.net
Sent: January-19-17 3:12 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Lymphocyte T-Cell Immunomodulator and FeLV

Hi,
I have a 7 month old kitten that I am considering starting the T-Cell
injections for him.  He is presenting with possible IBD right now or GI
Lymphoma.  I am wondering if anyone has had cat/kitten with similar symptoms
and has used the Lymphocyte T-Cell Immunomodulator injections?  Also wondering
if anyone has had a FeLV+ cat with confirmed (thru ultrasound) thickened
intestinal walls and if you've done intestinal biopsy to determine IBD or GI
Lymphoma.
Thank you,
Debbie K.