Bob, I am so sorry. I had hoped for at least a little more "good"  time for you
both. I know how hard it is to lose them, even when you know it's best.

Each one takes a piece of our heart but leaves a part of their being to fill
the empty place. Yogi isn't gone, he's just gone ahead. My Mako is probably
still close by, and he has probably been lonely. I hope they find one another.

In time, he'll met you at The Bridge.

Thank you for loving him.

Wishing you peace and healing,

Margo