Happy Tails! Thank you for the up date
Sandy

----- Original Message -----

From: "Pam Doore" <thyme2s...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 6:23:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Update on Lucky

Great news!!

~~ @ ~~~~~ @ ~~~~~ @ ~~~~~ @ ~~~~~ @ ~~~~

Christ beside me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ within me, Christ
beneath me, Christ above me. — St. Patrick

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 12:59 AM, Ardy Robertson < ar...@centurytel.net >
wrote:

Hi – just to update everyone, little “Lucky” that was tossed out of the car and
hit the windshield of my granddaughter’s friend, Rachel, seems to have fully
recovered, and even made friends with another of Rachel’s rescues, a black lab
dog. My granddaughter Toni sent me a picture of the two of them looking into
each other’s face with the dog on the couch and Lucky up on the back of the
couch. They seemed very happy…….. I love a happy ending J

Ardy