Who needs a buddy for their FeLV baby?

Urgent request from Davidson County Humane Society in North Carolina. Can
anyone adopt a kitten who has tested positive for FeLV and has some mild
neurological problems (cerebellar hypoplasia)? There's a photo and video of
her on their Facebook page; she's a little brown tabby.

The shelter is desperate since she's currently being boarded at a vet and
they are being charged daily for her boarding fees. I'm an hour and a half
away and can help with transport. No info yet on what kind of test she was
given.

Davidson Humane Society
(336) 248-2706
Lexington, North Carolina

If the timing was different for me and my FeLV cat, I would consider her
but I just can't right now. :(