Yes, I am over cautious also. A real worrier, so your answers have helped me.
My daughter’s boss took in this stray cat, brought him to the vet for
treatment, shots etc..
The boss is going away for a week, and asked if I could keep the cat during
that time.
I have a cat garderie, but I never mix the cats, they have their own room.
I said, « yes, of course »
        It is « later »that my daughter phoned to tell me he is positive for
feline leukemia.
My daughter said that the vet said, just don’t put him with any other cats, and
he needs his own food bowls. So I agreed, but started to worry!!
        But your answers have definitely helped. I’ll probably be over cautious
But I think that would be better!

Sent from my iPad