From: Pam Doore <thyme2s...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 17:16:19 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Pam, Sandy et all

Thank you Bob :).  I will try to post some pictures sometime of the crew :).

A friend had a kitty who had chronic diarrhea and nothing worked.  They found
it was an autoimmune disease that was treated with B12 shots, prednisone, and
hydrolyzed protein.  He was on this plan for a few months and has been diarrhea
free for several years now.  He is also off the hydrolyzed protein food too.
His stool is still softer than other cats but no diarrhea.   I am extremely
familiar with cats not eating food additives and special foods that are
supposed to help them.  My vet now says, "with any other cat we would do ____,
but this is Becca so will attempt____.