So sad to learn of her passing.  We need more like her in this world, not just
for cats but all animals and children.  It seems people today have lost their
compassion for other living beings.
----- Original Message -----
From: kat <merrykatme...@email.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 14:14:24 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] RIP Mary Christine/MC/Tenhousecats

 So Sad!!  She was such a force for the kitties. I always used to chuckle at
her tag line -
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!

Maybe That'll Make The Difference....  May she rest in Peace in the comfort of
all her kitties that were waiting for her! Kat (Mew Jersey)Sent: Thursday,
April 22, 2021 at 12:32 PM