Rebecca....

    I am sorry I am late sending you condolences about your mom, Jo
Ann.  I have been ill with a virus for over a week.

    Please accept my sympathy in the loss of your beloved mother.  She
truly sounds like a wonderful, compassionate person and a great lover of
animals.  You have been truly blessed having a mother like that and for
so many years.  I lost my mother when I was about 6-1/2 years old and
still miss her.  I know the grief of losing a mother, but try to bask in
the wonderful memories of her and the precious lessons she taught you.
I hope your grief will begin to ease.

    Take great care....

--
     Brenda......

"I love cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its
visible
 soul."   --  Jean Cocteau