Genie.....

    Well OK!!!  If Romeo is loving the hugs and kisses I'll just keep sending them big time. :)  Romeo, tons of hugs and kisses from me!!!

     Well, I would rather travel a little further to have a vet who works with me and gives me individual attention.  I have to go 45 miles one way to see ANY vet where I live.  I just give my cat(s) 2 drops of Bach's Rescue Remedy in their mouths.  Then I rub 1 drop onto each ear flap.  I do this about an hour before I have to leave.  It seems to help a great deal.  I would hate to be treated as you are with that vet's office with 7 vets. :(

--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette