Gloria,

Thanks.  It was a really sad weekend.  Olga, works with me at the store on Saturday and she was still in tears over Lynx and when I joined her at noon, I already at the awful news about Carlo and Sylvester.

Joan

"Gloria B. Lane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Joan, I'm shocked and sad for your loss. So much at once. I'm so sorry to
hear this. Gloria

At 10:42 AM 4/12/2004, you wrote:
>Belinda,
>
>I can't believe I am posting again so soon, but I had to euthanize 2 of my
>guys--Carlo and Sylvester. Both were not thriving and had chronic
>diarrhea and losing weight rapidly. Both had been to numerous vets,
>numerous times with no change. I had x-rays and blood tests done on both
>and they both had massive inflamation, a small mass and suspected FIP. I
>was told there really wasn't any hope for either of them and I chose to
>end their discomfort, rather than having them in pain, with no chance of
>recovery. Both of course were rescues--Sylvester was a sweet, b/w tuxedo
>about a year and 1/2 and Carlo, a sweet young tabby kitten about 8
>months. ! Both were sweet young guys who were very loving to the other cats
>and to humans. I will miss them greatly.
>
>Take care and thank you,
>
>Joan
>

>Do you Yahoo!?
>Yahoo! Tax Center - File online by