This is not FeLV+ related but you all have such knowledge and experience ... one of my negatives had is second distemper combo vax and three days later his nose looked different - next day more so ... very wet and a bit of swelling and skin bleeding in the crease going fm his nose to mouth.  No sneezing and he does not rub it.  It began to dry earlier today and the swelling decreased but it's back again this evening.  I began Lysine 250 mg bid yesterday.  The only other thing is his drinking of water has increased along with the soupy poops which follow the vax.  His vax was by needle not the nose drops (boy, another kitty had a horrible experience with the nose drops vax back in the ''70s).  Has anyone else's kitty had this?

Del
>^.^<
Spay/Neuter Your Pet PLEASE
Adopt a Shelter Pet