That's the wonderful thing about this list and these people: you are NOT alone, no matter what terrible decision or problem you are facing, we are ALL here for you and your kitties.

Martha Alejandra Moreno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thank you everyone for your answers

A "galletica" literally means a "little cookie".  but I mean "cat treat" when I said "galletica"

Today I bought Pepcid before came home.  I gave her the doxicycline at 7 pm, now it is 9:45pm and she has not vomited (I am very happy).   I also gave her cat food by hand -my hand-  (i do not know if I said it correctly)  she ate more than she eats alone.

Tomorrow I am going to call the College of Veterinary Medicine, maybe they know some veterinary near jackson,  If they do not know someone I think I will travel to Laurel to visit that veterinary.

I am going to buy that baby food you told me.

Thank you again,  you make me feel I am not alone.

Alejandra
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous

Do you Yahoo!?