Oh Rachel I'm so sorry! <<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>  The good memories will last longer than the pain and you know you gave her the best possible home...

Rachel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm having a really crummy fall this year.
Avalina has gone to the rainbow bridge.  She has been OK but she was old (at least 14-16yrs) and had no teeth (vet thinks she had been hit by a car at some point in her life or suffered some other sort of severe head trauma).
Please add my little pudgy girl to the CLS.

Rachel

Rachel

"Folk will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog"  C. Doran

Do you Yahoo!?

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous

Do you Yahoo!?