my boys have always gotten that so it's been around a while (they're 6.5) - technically, it's intraocular/intranasal - they get a drop in each eye and each nostril

I'll double check what all is in it w/my clinic tomorrow

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I hadn't heard of an intranasal vaccines for cats for anything other than FIP (which can't be given in an injection) and I think bordatella (bordatella is an intranasal vaccine given to dogs also).