From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 7:31 PM
To: felvtalk@vlists.net
Subject: Re: need ideas for appetite stimulant for Levi

For tempting foods, I have had luck with Simon with the liver shake (if
heated to very warm), sour cream, and roast beef slices.  For a while he
liked
Turkey Ham slices from the supermarket deli, but now only wants roast
beef and
sour cream (and the occasional liver shake or little bits of cat food).
Other
things to try are yogurt, cottage cheese, and broiled (not boiled)
chicken and
turkey.
Michelle