From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 2:45 PM
To: felvtalk@vlists.net
Subject: Re: Levi's result

What is the diagnosis exactly, or is that still unclear?

I actually think you should get hold of some feline interferon if at all possible.  Maybe you can talk to Nina about it.  I think Levi needs it more urgently than Simon, and it has more possibility of helping him if he does not have cancer.

Michelle