Kerry,

I am so sorry about Levi and that his passing was not peaceful.  He is at rest now and had a human who adored him--that is not a small thing.

Take care,

Joan

Kerry MacKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Belinda, could you please add my fearless little warrior Levi to the CLS.

Levi was put to sleep on Wednesday evening 1/25 at around 8pm. I was told his hemocrit had dropped to 7.5. and his mouth had many ulcers.

It wasn't a peaceful passing and I feel distraught and anguished about how the poor little soul ended his life.

I would like to explain it later and get feedback. I'm still processing it.

I will miss him the little soul. I had already begun to miss his swiping me. He was the smallest and lightest of the crew, yet he was always the Great Protector of all of them---ready to bat me if I dared to try touch any of them.

Thank you everyone meantime for your thoughts and support. It's bleak enough, but it would be even bleaker without your kindness and support.

Please say a prayer for Levi, and all the furballs who are still fighting for their lives.

Thanks, Kerry