likes spraying, likes being on meds or likes being locked away?? LOL

Smoky is doing fine - knock on wood - no further episodes, but he's going for a dental with an extraction on Monday.  We all know our kits are made of rubber, but he can reach PAST the middle of the spot they'd shaved for his fentanyl patch...... <sigh>

I know my negative just got over having struvite crystals in fact otday she got her first normal test out of the last 3. But...she's still spraying!!! argh. I think the UTI gave her an excuse. She's on Buspar but its been 5 weeks with only slight success, one week to go then its on to prozac. I really don't want her on that but she just can't be locked away for the rest of her life, although I think she likes it???