From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 2:28 AM
To: felvtalk@vlists.net
Subject: Re: Simon passed away

Dear Michelle, I haven't posted in quite awhile but I have been keeping up with Simon and the heart breaking road that you and Gray have traveled. I, like everyone else on this list have come to Love and admire Simon for his courage. We have all been where you are now so we really understand what you are feeling. Please don't feel guilty for anything that you have done to help him fight his battle. He knows that it was all out of Love and the desire to have a little more time with him. I truly believe that you have a special bond with Simon and that you will see him again. Sometimes they come back to us in another body and if he does you will know it right away. I pray that your grief will ease soon and be replaced with beautiful memories.   Love, Sheila This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

<<Clouds.jpg>>