I received this this morning, send any inquires to Roberta at  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  :

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 11:31 AM
Subject: Adoptor alert

Hello
I am emailing you all to caution you about Shelley Scott, currently lives in Jackson, CA.  She has applied to adopt a ragdoll kitten from me, also has applied to CASR for a ragdoll they have.

On her app she used her new vet in Jackson.  In out conversation, I found out she used a vet in Paradise and asked her for their name and number.  Shelley had a cat that died of leukemia.  When I called the vet for reference, they said they would not recommend placing a cat with Shelley.

Shelley also mentioned she had a breeder turn her down for a kitten as they did not want to place a kitten with a young child (4 yo).

I have declined her application.  I thought you all might want to know this information if she comes your direction.

Roberta
--
 Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com