Hey Brenda!

That's the cat I posted about a few weeks ago!  Congratulations!

FYI to anyone interested, Jennifer now has another positive.  It is a white female, persian.

"Brenda K. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Del....

    Thank you so much.  I am printing your email out to keep track of who might be able to drive a leg of time.  I'm still researching for auto transporting because I don't want him put in a cargo hold on a plane. :(

    Thank you again.

--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.

Del Daniels wrote:
I do volunteer transports and will happily help any kitty who comes through my territory of southern Illinois.  I usually take 100+ mile leg.

Del
Hi All....     I remember seeing a few emails quite awhile ago about organizations who transport cats across the country.  I have adopted a felv+ cat from Athens, GA to be a companion for my positive, Peri.  Peri's good buddy of seven years, Mikey, suddenly passed on this past September and Peri misses him terribly.  They would groom each other and play together.     Anyway, if any of you have information about volunteer transportation or ones that charge, I would appreciate hearing about them.  The cat whom I have adopted needs to get out of the vet clinic fast so I need to move on this.     Thanks so much.