From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jill Poe
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 11:47 AM
To: felvtalk@vlists.net
Subject: Re: Gary - anemia

Amy,

Thank you so much for your post.  I'm sorry about your
kitty too. :(

I think we may do the blood transfusion and I'd like
to try the dexamethesone just so we have another few
days with Gary to say goodbye.  I don't think we could
even take her home from the vet without a transfusion.
 They said that when they gave her her medicine today,
she didn't take it very well and they ended up putting
her in an oxygen tank for a while.  I think the blood
will brighten her up a little so we can have her at
home.  I'd also like to have her PTS at home, rather
than at the vets, but that will be up to my boyfriend,
since it's his cat.  I know he was pretty upset when
we put my Semuta to sleep.

Thanks for your kind words.  I'll let everyone know
when she comes home.

Jill